CSMA Club Credit Card
As a CSMA Club Credit Card customer you can be rewarded every time you shop. Enjoy benefits including an extra discount of 10% at CSMA Club Leisure Retreats in addition to normal member savings of up to 20%†. Plus, earn points towards discounts on LV= Frizzell Car, Home and Travel insurance products, as well as breakdown cover with Britannia Rescue and high street shopping vouchers.
CSMA Club Credit Card - Account Servicing
The CSMA Club Credit Card is provided exclusively by Barclays Bank PLC trading as Barclaycard. CSMA Club do not work with any other credit card providers.
CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Ltd. Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA registration no 308988. Registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598. VAT registration no 620966633. We act as insurance intermediaries. Our terms of business can be found here.
The CSMA Club Credit Card is brought to you by Barclaycard. Barclaycard is a Trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702) and subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
† Discount is up to 10% on top of your normal CSMA Club member discount of up to 20%. Subject to availability, valid for new bookings only and not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Discount is applied at time of booking when purchasing your holiday with your CSMA Club Credit Card and added once your normal CSMA Club member discount has been applied to your overall holiday cost at self-catering Retreats. At Ghyll Manor, the discount is applied to the pre-booked spend excluding alcohol, and excludes any purchases made during your stay, and is payable upon departure on your CSMA Club Credit Card.
Manage your account online with mybarclaycard
With lots of smart but simple tools and features, managing your CSMA Club Credit Card account online makes perfect sense. You can use mybarclaycard online account servicing to do most of the things you could do in a branch or over the phone – whenever it’s convenient for you.
- View your statements online and switch to paperless statements
- Track your spending with personalised pie charts and graphs – see what you’re spending and where
- Set up direct debits so you never need reminding about payments
- Save your debit card details for your next payment
- Set an Overseas Indicator when you’re going abroad
- Receive an instant decision on balance transfers (subject to status)
- Request an increase to your credit limit with next day set up (subject to status)
Registering for mybarclaycard online account servicing is quick and easy - and once you’ve done it, you can access it on your mobile phone too.
Mybarclaycard on your mobile phone
You can now access mybarclaycard on your mobile too. It’s the quicker, simpler way to access your account.
Just text MOBILES for free to 68800 and we’ll send you a message straight away with a secure link and you’ll be ready to go mobile.
Still have a query?
For other frequently asked questions about your account management and the services offered by Barclaycard, please click here for more information »
1. What are the benefits to CSMA Club Credit Card holders?
- Treat yourself to a CSMA Club Leisure Retreat holiday and save up to an extra 10% off your regular CSMA Club member price †
- Earn points for a choice of leading high street retail vouchers including Marks & Spencer and Argos
- Redeem your Reward points for discounts on LV= Frizzell Car, Home and Travel Insurance products, as well as breakdown cover with Britannia Rescue
- In addition to these benefits, CSMA Club members also enjoy Worldwide Assistance, Travel Services, Mybarclaycard, Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Advance, Identity Protection Service, Fraud Monitoring, Purchase Delivery Protection and Retailer Discounts*.
*Terms and conditions apply to all Barclaycard benefits
2. What is the APR for the CSMA Club Credit Card?
The APR for the CSMA Club Credit Card is 18.9% but this is subject to change over time and full details are explained in the terms and conditions of the CSMA Club Credit Card. For more information, please click here for a pdf of this document.
3. Is the APR guaranteed for a fixed period?
The APR on new card applications to CSMA Club members is variable and determined by Barclaycard. Barclaycard will communicate this in line with the terms and conditions of the CSMA Club Credit Card.
4. Is there an annual service fee for this card?
There are no annual fees for the servicing of your CSMA Club credit card account.
5. Will I be able to collect and spend Reward points as currently offered to existing Barclaycard holders?
There are a collection of benefits available to CSMA Club Credit Card holders, some of which are exclusively crafted for you. The benefits are outlined on the Key Features page. The Barclaycard Freedom rewards programme is not currently available to partner credit card accounts.
6. Is it possible for my partner be an authorised user on my CSMA Club Credit Card account?
Our Approved Partner, Barclaycard will allow an additional authorised user. The approved authorised user will receive a second card which is directly linked to the first one. The principal cardholder will be responsible for repaying the credit.
In order to add an additional cardholder, visit the 'Manage Additional Cardholders' page by logging into your account online. Simply click 'Add cardholder' and follow the instructions provided.
7. Points Expiry
Points earned from spend on your CSMA Club credit card expire if they have not been redeemed within 3 years. For full details, please refer to the programme terms and conditions.
Earn 1 point for every £1 spent.
1,750 reward points = £10 reward
Redeem your Reward points for discounts on:
- LV= Frizzell Car Home and Travel insurance products including breakdown cover with Britannia Rescue
- Plus, earn points for a choice of leading high street retail vouchers including Marks & Spencer and Argos
Opening offer of 3,000 bonus points if £500 is spent on the credit card, within 90 days of opening the account
Save an extra discount of 10% at CSMA Club Lesiure Retreats in addition to normal member savings of up to 20%†
0% interest on balance transfers for 18 months from account opening (2.9% fee applies)
0% interest on purchases for 3 months from account opening
Manage your account online
In addition CSMA Club members also enjoy:*
- Worldwide Assistance
- Travel Services
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Advance
- Identity Protection Service
- Fraud Monitoring
- Purchase Delivery Protection and Retailer Discounts
*Terms and conditions apply to all Barclaycard benefits