Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited (trading as Lighthouse Financial Advice) is an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, Register No. 195199. Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of LighthouseGroup plc Registered address: 26 Throgmorton Street, London EC2N 2AN, Registered in England No. 4795080.
CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, a subsidiary of the Civil Service Motoring Association Ltd. Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA registration no 308988. Registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598. VAT registration no 620966633. We act as insurance intermediaries. Our terms of business can be found here.
*CSMA Club members are entitled to one complimentary initial consultation worth £150 which will take place in your home, place of work or by phone. The consultation will include a discussion about your circumstances and objectives, which will indicate areas where advice may be required. The adviser will explain ways of paying for his or her advice and you can then decide if and on what basis you wish to proceed
Expert independent professional advice
Maybe like many people, you know you should be doing something about your finances but aren’t quite sure where to start. Or perhaps you never have time. Yet the sooner you take action, the more likely you are to achieve your financial goals.
Lighthouse Financial Advice’s qualified advisers provide practical unbiased advice by phone, in your home or even at your place of work on all areas of financial planning including:
- insurance and protection: so you and your family don't suffer financially should the worst happen
- pensions and retirement: boosting your pension provision and helping you maximise your income in retirement
- savings and investments: putting your spare cash to good use to build and conserve wealth tax-efficiently, including inheritance tax planning.
Lighthouse Financial Advice is part of Lighthouse Group, one of the most respected financial advice companies in the UK. With over 250 qualified advisers throughout the UK, they are sure to have one in your area.
Complimentary financial check up
As a member of CSMA Club you are entitled to a no obligation, complimentary consultation worth £150*, during which a qualified professional adviser will visit you at home or work (or phone you) and ask you about your circumstances and objectives to establish whether you could benefit from advice on issues such as:
- investing for income & growth
- boosting your pension provision: experts in civil service pensions
- protecting your family’s income
- maximising income in retirement
- inheritance tax planning
- other aspects of financial planning.
At a Glance
- ISA investment opportunity with Lighthouse Financial Advice
- ISA fund managed by the highly experienced Thames River Multi-Capital team
- 60% off the standard initial charge of 5% with our Approved Partner
For the benefit of those individuals who are able to determine for themselves how they would like to invest and make the most of their annual ISA allowance, Lighthouse Financial Advice has negotiated the availability of an investment opportunity via Thames River Multi-Capital LLP, part of the F&C Group.
This opportunity facilitates capital being placed within an ISA on a discounted charges basis which takes account of the fact that no advice is being sought or given.
The Thames River Distribution Fund, managed by the highly experienced and respected Thames River Multi-Capital team, is an actively managed fund-of-funds that provides one-stop diversification:
- Income in excess of 5.5%* p.a., paid quarterly, plus the potential for long-term capital growth
* Yield as at 31.12.11, net of charges, gross of tax. Yields are not guaranteed and are subject to fluctuation.
- Or if you don’t need an income right now, choose accumulation shares and take an income later
- Exceptional diversification from investing in between 25-35 underlying funds and tapping into over 1300 sources of income
Run by one of the most experienced multi-manager teams in the industry
As it is an ISA, all growth and income is free from both capital gains tax and income tax for the investor.
For this special offer, the initial charge for investing is reduced to just 2% of capital placed (a discount of 60% off the standard initial charge of 5% with Lighthouse Financial Advice).
For financial advice on this and other investment opportunities, please call our Approved Partner, Lighthouse Financial Advice on 0800 085 8590 quoting ‘CSMA Club’.
Lighthouse Group wins FT Business Large IFA of the Year Award for the third year running
Lighthouse Group is delighted to announce that, at the annual Financial Adviser Life and Pensions Awards luncheon hosted by FT Business, the Group won the Large IFA of the Year Award 2012. This builds on the Group's success having won the same award in both 2010 and 2011.
The Large IFA of the Year Award 2012 was based on a detailed technical submission which was assessed by an independent panel of judges. The citation referred to the continuing high degree of professionalism evidenced in the advice to clients and the leading role Lighthouse was playing in managing change and developing new markets.
Malcolm Streatfield, CEO of Lighthouse Group, commented: "We are delighted to have received this prestigious award, which is sponsored by FT Business, for the third year running. This is a testament to the ongoing hard work undertaken by the Lighthouse team throughout the year. Given the constantly changing regulatory landscape of our industry we are delighted to have once again achieved this recognition.”