Airport Parking, Airport Hotels, Airport Lounges
If you make any hotel booking between the 1-30 April, your CSMA Club member discount will double!!†
Take the hard work out of airports and kick start your holiday in style. From convenient airport parking to comfortable airport hotels and lounges, Holiday Extras have everything to make your travels as stress-free as possible. Pre-book your Holiday Extras today to guarantee availability and save money.
- Save up to 5% when you pre-book airport parking*
- Save up to 5% on airport hotels
- Save up to 5% on airport lounges
Enjoy a wide range of parking products at 26 major UK airports both on and off-airport.
All of Holiday Extras' car parks offer free transfers to and from the airport terminal and have permanent security features that range from 24-hour patrols to CCTV.
Holiday Extras also offers customers their popular Meet & Greet service.
You can arrive at the airport like a VIP to avoid the car park queues, and a representative will there to meet you on your arrival. Meet & Greet is ideal if you like to get on your way home once you return from your trip.
If you have an early flight or a late return, pre-book an overnight stay at an airport hotel with or without airport parking. With Holiday Extras you could save up to 60% on airport hotels with parking, which is often cheaper than Airport Parking alone.
- Over 165 hotels to choose from, enabling you to arrive the day (or night) before your holiday.
- With a choice from 2 star to 5 star on and off site hotels, all budgets are catered for.
- Start your holiday in a relaxed frame of mind - with Airport hotels you don't risk getting caught in traffic and missing your flight.
- Leave your car in the hotel's car park whilst you're away, you can be secure in the knowledge your car is safe and protected.
So what do you get? You get up to three hours' peace and quiet to unwind before you fly, unlimited free drinks and snacks and a selection of newspapers and magazines to read. Most lounges have a TV, as well as other entertainment facilities.
An airport lounge is money well spent - here's why:
- By the time you've bought food, drinks and newspapers and magazines in the terminal, it could well add up to the amount you pay per person to enter a lounge
- It's a getaway from the crowded terminal
- You can check in to an airport lounge up to three hours before you fly
- Unlimited free drinks, snacks and newspapers and magazines
- Different lounges offer different entertainment and business facilities
- Comfortable seats
- Most lounges allow children in