Take the hassle out of booking your hotel accommodation with lastminute.com. Choose from a huge range of hotels at some of the best UK, European and worldwide venues. Whether it’s planning an exotic escape to the Maldives, enjoying the bustle of Marrakech, or maybe planning a great night out in the UK, lastminute.com has it all at great value prices for CSMA Club members.
lastminute.com offers our members the opportunity to book hotels via a one stop shop. From relaxing beach breaks, spa stays, theatre trips and top secret hotels, there really is something to tempt you.
- 10% discount on all hotel bookings
- Enjoy your CSMA Club discount on Top Secret Hotel deals
- 80,000 hotels across the UK & Ireland, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Most popular travel website in the UK with around 1.65 million people securing some of the best deals
- Every 60 seconds someone sleeps in a hotel bed booked with lastminute.com
- Price Match Promise†
†terms and conditions apply. Please visit Lastminute.com website by clicking here »
Top secret hotels - up to 45% off
lastminute.com bring you up to an additional 45% off already discounted rates on 4 and 5 star hotels. In order for them to bring you these exclusive deals, lastminute.com are not allowed to tell you the name of the hotel, until you've completed your booking! Be adventurous and book your Top Secret Hotel today.
How does it work?
- Choose a date and pick a place by using the search tool.
- lastminute.com will provide you with the hotel's location, star rating and description.
- Once you've booked, lastminute.com will email you with the hotel name and details.
- You'll get the same great service and quality of room as you would if you knew the hotel name.
The lastminute.com price match promise†
This is your guarantee that whenever you shop with our Approved Partner you’re confident that you're getting the very best hotel deals.
It's simple. Buy a hotel and lastminute.com refund the difference if you find the same product cheaper on any other UK website within 24 hours of your purchase.
How to claim
To request a price match refund, just email email@example.com with the following information:
- the name of the website where the product is cheaper
- a screenshot of the cheaper offer (including the date and time visited)
- the cost of the cheaper product
- your search criteria (dates / times / number of passengers / destination etc)
- your name, email address and contact telephone number
- your lastminute.com order number.
You will receive an automated acknowledgment of your request, and lastminute.com will review the details and reply to you via email within three working days. Upon their acceptance of your refund request, please allow 14 days for delivery of your refund, which will be credited as a second transaction on your credit or debit card. The time taken for the refund to appear on your credit or debit card statement varies so the amount may not show on your next statement.
†terms and conditions apply, please click here for full details.
British Travel Awards 2010
Silver Award: Best hotel booking company and best holiday attraction ticket provider
Recognised by consumers and travel professionals throughout the UK, The British Travel Awards are widely referred to as the “Oscars” of the travel industry and are easily the most recognisable of all travel industry accolades amongst consumer and industry professionals alike.
Travolution Awards 2010
Best Hotel Website
lastminute.com/hotels has won the Travolution Awards 2010 for the best hotel website. These awards are judged by a panel of proven business leaders, experts and entrepreneurs, and are the UK travel industry’s highest accolade for innovation and excellence online.
Still have a query?
Please see some of the most commonly asked questions below, together with answers.
What payment methods does lastminute.com accept?
- lastminute.com accept Mastercard and Visa (Visa Credit and Visa Debit) cards for all products, and American Express and Switch for certain items.
- Credit cards may be subject to a surcharge, this will be specified at the time of booking as this is usually based on a percentage of the booking cost.
- Payment using a lastminute.com voucher can be made by; selecting the item, proceeding to checkout and then logging in, at which point a Checkout screen displays an order summary on the right hand side.
Can I change the details of my booking?
- Yes, details can be changed on bookings, however this does vary depending on what you have booked. If you wish to amend your booking or order, or wish to enquire if a specific change can be made, then email lastminute.com
- They will then be able to check the booking details and get back to you to advise if the amendment is possible and if it will incur a refund or additional charge. Typical amendment fees are at least £20-45 in addition to the charge levied by the supplier, all fees will be advised prior to any amendment occurring.
Amending or upgrading your hotel booking
- If you wish to make any amendments to your hotel booking, for example if you wish to alter your dates or upgrade your room type, please email lastminute.com providing your booking reference number.
- Please note, whilst lastminute.com will do all they can to accommodate your request they cannot guarantee they will be confirmed. Please also be aware there is a possibility that a change may incur an additional charge by the hotel itself, but they will notify you of any such charge.
How do I get my confirmation email?
- Your confirmation email is sent once your order/booking has been successfully processed.
- The processing request can include security checks that help to protect your identity. (Processing requests can take up to 24 hours.)
- Once these checks are completed you will receive a confirmation email to confirm your order.
- If you have not received your confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of making a booking or have lost the e-mail, please check your deleted items / 'Junk Mail' folder. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list as this will allow you to receive your booking confirmation (if you do not do this Junk Mail filters can potentially prevent you from receiving your booking confirmation).
- To check if the booking / order was made successfully or you would like to obtain another copy of your confirmation
e-mail you can log into 'My Account', 'View' "my orders" and the relevant booking / order. If you "view full order details" scroll down to "Options available for this order " and select "resend confirmation email".
Is the accommodation price "per person" or "per room"?
- Unless otherwise stated, the price that you see is the price per room and not per person.
How do I cancel my hotel?
- In the event that the hotel booking needs to be cancelled, for whatever reason, you are liable to pay an administration fee of £20. This will be in addition to any cancellation charge hotels may impose.
- A refund for the booking cost will be given, which will include deductions for the administration fee and the charge the hotel may impose. If these fees are greater than the booking cost, the cancellation will be at the full cost of the booking and no refund will be given.
- If you wish to cancel your hotel room or have an enquiry about the hotel cancellation charge, please contact lastminute.com by filling in and submitting an email
- You can also check on the status of your booking via the 'Your Account' section of the website.
For more FAQ’s about your booking with lastminute.com, please click here.